Thursday, January 22, 2009

CHA SNEAK PEAK 2009

Only 3 more sleeps until I see you all at CHA09 for the very first time. We are sooo excited to be exhibiting at our very first show in the USA. Check us out at Booth #2585 where my friends at Fynmark USA will walk you through who we are and what we do.

So who am I? I am based in Sydney, Australia and have a big sister called BELLA! My big sister BELLA designs some fab product for Australian consumers. I'm the new kid on the block for distributors FYNMARK and I design especially for you all in the USA.

I hope you'll come and visit me to check out some of the great things we're doing for you at the Show. Visit us on 26 January and celebrate Australia Day with us - see you all soon!

1 comment:

  1. I am interested in your paper for my store. I couldn't find a web-site. All I could find was this blog. Hope you can e-mail me :o)

    Carol

    ReplyDelete

Policies

Ruby Rock-it Blogspot is the property of Fynmark Pty Ltd. All rights are reserved. No content may be reused or reprinted without authorization. To request reprint authorization, please contact Marketing at azahra@fynmark.com.au

Comment Policy:

The following policies relate to the comment sections of this site:

- Identity: The commenter’s actual name must be filled in the comment form (last name is not essential for privacy purposes). Commenters not providing a name may have their comments deleted.

- Private Data Protection: Any private information such as phone numbers and addresses that are posted in the comment sections will be deleted instantly to protect commenter privacy.

- Content: This site does not permit rude or insulting comments. Civil disagreement is permissible. Offensiveness is not, and will result in the comment being deleted. Comments which are not related to the topic they were posted under will be also be deleted.

- Spam: Posts that are considered by the site administrator to be comment spam will be deleted and marked as comment spam.

- All Rights Reserved: The blog owner and/or administrator reserve the right to amend, delete or mark as spam any comments posted.

- Commenter Responsible for Their Comments: All comments within this blog are the responsibility of the commenter, not the blog owner or administrator. By posting a comment on our blog, you agree that the comment content is your own and you ensure Fynmark Pty Ltd is safe from any and all ramifications, damages or liability.